Are you tired of business as usual in the health and wellness field?
You know what I’m talking about: The self-proclaimed nutrition experts selling detoxes and cleanses on Instagram. The diet books and “wellness” blogs claiming that gluten is the devil. The incessant peddling of weight loss under the guise of health. The daily headlines about which foods are supposedly going to kill you or make you live forever.
Diet culture has controlled the conversation about health and wellness for way too long, and it’s time for a change.
As health and wellness professionals, that change starts with us.
Are you ready to stop taking part in diet culture’s version of “health” and start advocating for non-diet approaches that truly help people’s well-being?
Do you want your website, social media, and all the content you share to communicate your values—without any unintentional diet-culture triggers undermining your message?
Are you ready to build a thriving practice or brand that magnetizes clients who are ready for change, and helps them break free from dieting and disordered eating for good?
It’s Time to Master Your Anti-Diet Message.
I’ve been exactly where you are.
I’m Christy Harrison, a registered dietitian nutritionist, certified intuitive eating counselor, and the host of Food Psych Podcast. I’m also a journalist with more than 15 years of experience covering food, nutrition, and health for major media outlets—so let’s just say I’ve seen a lot of examples of what NOT to do in health and wellness messaging. I’ve learned what it takes to do better.
Since I launched Food Psych in 2013, not only has it grown into the world’s leading anti-diet podcast and one of iTunes’ top 100 health podcasts, but it’s also helped tens of thousands of listeners around the world make peace with food and their bodies. In my work I’ve honed the ability to communicate an anti-diet message that truly supports people in their recovery from dieting and disordered eating, AND keeps my brand and practice growing and thriving.
In Master Your Anti-Diet Message, I’ll show you how to do the same in your own work, online and off.
In this Live Workshop, you’ll learn:
- Why your online and in-person messaging is critical for helping clients recover from disordered eating and make peace with food
- How unintentionally triggering and inconsistent messages can hurt the people you’re trying to help
- How to spot triggers in your own work—and what to do instead
- How to craft your online content and marketing materials to attract amazing clients who are truly ready to break free from diet culture
- How the right messaging can help take your clients’ recovery to the next level
- How to practice self-compassion as you grow in your ability to communicate the messages of intuitive eating, Health at Every Size®, and eating disorder recovery
- A LIVE webinar taking you through the exact steps to fully align your online content and marketing materials with your pro-recovery values
- A chance to have your questions answered in real time
- A PDF workbook to help you implement all the tools and tips I share
- Swipe files and resources that you can use in your work right away
- 30-day access to all course materials listed above
- The week of the webinar, access to an exclusive private Facebook group where you can ask your questions and connect with fellow participants
- 1.5 CPE credits for Registered Dietitians
Get on the List for Info About the Next Workshop
Get on the list!
If you’re ready to get rooted in the non-diet movement and reach more people who are ready to embrace its life-changing message, click below to get on my list and be notified when registration for the next live workshop opens up!
I can’t wait to have you join me in doing this important work <3