Welcome to Intuitive Eating Fundamentals
I'm so happy you've joined the course! Over the next 13 weeks, you'll learn and practice the principles of intuitive eating, troubleshoot common roadblocks, and create the foundation for a lasting change in your relationship with food.
Check out this video for a welcome message and course introduction from me!
Each module contains a core principle or skill you'll need to become an intuitive eater. The modules build on each other, so make sure to do them in order to get the most out of the course (but also feel free to jump back to previous modules once you've completed them).
I recommend that you do no more than one module a week, but feel free to go slower and take as much time as you need to let the material sink in. I'll also be sending out emails each week to remind you about course activities and help keep you motivated!
Links for the first 7 modules are at the bottom of this page, and in the navigation menu above. I'll send out the link to the remaining modules in an email at the end of the first 7 weeks, to help keep you going through the material slowly.
If you have any technical difficulties with the course, please email my administrative assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll help you out!
- Internet access
- Course Facebook group
- Blank notebook/journal (or word processor) for journal exercises
- Recommended reading:
Each module contains an audio lecture, detailed course notes, journal exercises, and downloadable infographics, plus occasional videos, meditations, and other fun stuff. Here are the links:
- Assessment and Goals
- Ditch the Diet Mentality
- Honor Your Hunger
- Make Peace with Food
- Challenge the Food Police
- Feel Your Fullness
- Find Pleasure and Satisfaction in Food
- Cope with Your Feelings without Using Food (link to come via email)
- Respect Your Body (link to come via email)
- Incorporate Intuitive Movement (link to come via email)
- Practice Gentle Nutrition (link to come via email)
- Troubleshooting (link to come via email)
- Life as an Intuitive Eater (link to come via email)