Welcome to Intuitive Eating Fundamentals
I'm so happy you've joined the course! Over the next 13 weeks, you'll learn and practice the principles of intuitive eating, troubleshoot common roadblocks, and create the foundation for a lasting change in your relationship with food.
Each module contains a core principle or skill you'll need to become an intuitive eater. The modules build on each other, so make sure to do them in order to get the most out of the course (but also feel free to jump back to previous modules once you've completed them).
I recommend that you do no more than one module a week, but feel free to go slower and take as much time as you need to let the material sink in. I'll also be sending out emails each week to remind you about course activities and help keep you motivated!
Each module contains an audio lecture and a downloadable PDF workbook with journal exercises, infographics, and detailed notes. Be sure to download the workbook for each module and complete all the exercises as you go, or print out the workbooks if you prefer a hard copy.
The module webpages include additional audio, video, and written content for further listening/viewing/reading, to help you deepen your understanding of the concepts and bring them to life. And there's a form at the bottom of each module page to ask your questions, so be sure to submit yours for inclusion in the next Monthly Q&A podcast!
Links for the first 2 modules are at the bottom of this page, and in the navigation menu above. The remaining modules will be available at the end of the first 2 weeks (I'll send an email to let you know when they're ready), to help keep you keep from speeding through the material and getting overwhelmed :)
If you have any technical difficulties with the course, please email my administrative manager Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll help you out!
- Internet access
- Folder and/or printer to save and/or print course workbook PDFs
- Monthly Q&A Podcast Library (start with most recent episode and work backwards)
- Course Facebook group
- Recommended reading:
Each module contains an audio lecture, detailed course notes, journal exercises, and downloadable infographics, plus occasional meditations, videos, and other fun stuff. Here's an outline of what's in store:
- Assessment and Goals
- Ditch the Diet Mentality
- Honor Your Hunger (link to come via email)
- Make Peace with Food (link to come via email)
- Challenge the Food Police (link to come via email)
- Feel Your Fullness (link to come via email)
- Find Pleasure and Satisfaction in Food (link to come via email)
- Cope with Your Feelings without Using Food (link to come via email)
- Respect Your Body (link to come via email)
- Incorporate Intuitive Movement (link to come via email)
- Practice Gentle Nutrition (link to come via email)
- Troubleshooting (link to come via email)
- Life as an Intuitive Eater (link to come via email)