New to Food Psych? Listen to this episode for a quick overview of the podcast and a guide to getting started! Whether you're new to the body-acceptance movement, recovering from an eating disorder, considering giving up diets, or already a hardcore Health at Every Size and intuitive eating fan, this podcast is for you!
(This episode was created in January of 2018; it's just marked with a 2014 publication date to ensure it shows up first in the podcast feed.)
- #127: Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size FAQs with Ashley Seruya
- #106: How to Stop Pursuing Weight Loss with writer and activist Ijeoma Oluo
- #121: The Truth About Diet Culture with cultural historian Emily Contois
- #99: How to Fight Diet Culture & Find Fat Acceptance with author Lindy West
- #94: How to Leave the Religion of Dieting with religious scholar and journalist Alan Levinovitz
Grab my free guide, 7 Simple Strategies for Finding Peace and Freedom with Food, to start your intuitive eating journey.
To learn more about Food Psych and all our previous guests, visit christyharrison.com/foodpsych
Ready to make peace with food? Join my intuitive eating online course!
For access to Season 1 (September 2013 - May 2014), become a Food Psych Premium member!